I was inspired to write this. I hope someone gets inspired and motivated. Happy reading.😃💟👍
1. You’re alive for a reason. Do not kill yourself for any reason. There are reasons for every season. So, reason well…..it’s your season.
2. Relax…..you’ll graduate. You’ll get a job. You’ll become an adult. You’ll find someone who loves you. Don’t forget that you’ve an entire life and it takes time. Take things easy. All you’re facing now is called ups and downs of life. Your ups and downs should take you up and not down.
If Christ is in you and you’re in Christ, you have everything. Jesus Christ will be your all in all.
3. Time decides who you meet in life. Your heart decides who you need in life. Your eyes decides who you want in life. Your behaviour decides who will stay in your life. You decide who you’ll be in life. God decides who you are in life.
4. The best of a man is when he sees the best in himself and works toward achieving the best. The worst of a man is when he sees the best in himself but couldn’t make it a reality.
5. Sometimes life challenges makes the strongent become the weakest. We only have to be strong.
When a door closes another opens. We only have to be optimistic.
6. When you focus on God instead of your problems. Then you’re already more than a conqueror.
7. Someone special makes you special. Someone special takes you special.
Someone special treats you special.
Someone special handles you special.
Someone special loves you special.
Someone special calls you special.
Someone special name you special.
When you have someone special in your life,don’t ruin it by making stupid decisions.
8. Fear is a major factor that stops man’s achievement and happiness.
Faith is a major factor that restores man’s achievements and happiness. The two ‘Fs’ depend on us. It’s a choice thing.
9. The most important thing about life is life itself. It’s either you fail life or pass life.
Don’t let things get you down. You’ve got many reasons to look up to God and say thanks to him.
10. Not how hard you pray but how hard you believe. Not how many hours of prayers but how many hours of faith.
Never put God last and you’ll never be last.
Jesus isn’t the only son of God, I am also.